USAGE AND COPYRIGHT
- Downloadable course files, such as images and pdfs, are for private home practice only and can therefore not be shared, posted or published anywhere in either their original or edited form.
- Course content cannot be saved, screenshot, recorded, downloaded, photographed or copied. This includes videos, images, pdfs, text, captions and subtitles, with the exception of files clearly marked as 'downloadable'.
- Course content cannot be altered in any way, with the exception of TIFF or JPEG files clearly marked as 'downloadable for practice purpose'.
- Course content cannot be shared, posted or published.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and downloadable materials secure. The course author is not responsible for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- Due to the quickly and easily accessible format of the course, we are unable to provide refunds.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of the course author will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- By placing your booking you confirm that you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.